WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL 32/64 BIT French / German(OEM)
With Windows 10 Pro, you’ve got a great business partner. It has
all the features of Windows 10 Home, plus important business
functionality for encryption, remote log-in, creating virtual
machines, and more. Get fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded
Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done, plus innovative
features like an all-new browser built for online action and
Cortana, the more personal digital assistant.
• Right for business
Join your Domain. You can connect to your business or school Domain
or Azure Active Directory to use network files, servers, printers,
Enhanced encryption. Get additional security with BitLocker to help
protect your data with encryption and security management.
Remote log-in. Windows 10 enables you to log in with Remote Desktop
to sign in and use your Pro PC while at home or on the road.
Virtual machines. Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V so
you can run more than one operating system at the same time on the
Your apps in the Store. Windows 10 lets you create your own private
app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to company
• The Best Windows yet
Windows 10 is designed to go with you seamlessly from one device to
another. It’s fast and responsive. You even get free chat or phone
support from real people. With Windows 10, it’s easier than ever to
do great things.
• It just works
Windows 10 combines the Windows you already know and adds great
improvements you’ll love. Technologies like InstantGo let you boot
up and resume quickly. And Windows 10 has more built-in security
features than ever to help protect against malicious software.
Multi-task like a master with the ability to snap four things on
the screen at once. Screen getting crowded? Create virtual desktops
to get more space and work with just the items you want. Plus, all
your notifications and key settings are collected on one
• Microsoft Edge
It’s the all-new browser designed to make the web work the way you
do. Write or type directly on webpages and share your mark-ups with
others. You’ll like the reading view that clears away distractions.
There’s also an improved address bar to help you find things
The best screen is always the one you’re on, because Windows 10
optimizes your experience for your activity and device. Onscreen
features adapt for easy navigation and apps scale smoothly from the
smallest to the largest displays.
• Uniquely yours
Your Windows 10 device recognizes you and acknowledges your
presence in truly personal ways. With Windows Hello, your device
greets you by name and lights up in recognition, waving you through
log-in and freeing you from having to remember or type in a
• Gaming & Xbox
Play your Xbox One games on your Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet.
Use the Game DVR feature to record your greatest hero moves and
send to your friends instantly, without leaving your game.
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who works across
all your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done. By
learning more about you over time, Cortana becomes more useful
every day, staying transparent and keeping your trust.
- Required Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster
- Required Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit
- Required Hard Disk Space: Up to 20 GB available hard disk space
- Required video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher.
DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Other System Requirements: Microsoft account required for some
features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Additional system requirements: You must accept the enclosed
License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms
• System Requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Features only available in supported games in Xbox Live-supported
countries, see xbox.com/live/countries. Limited number of games
available in 2015 support cross-device play; additional games to
follow. Stream to one device at a time; Streaming with multiplayer
from Xbox One requires home network connection and Xbox Live Gold
membership (sold separately); Gold also required for multiplayer
play on Xbox One. DirectX 12 only available with supported games
and graphics chips.
**Cortana available in select global markets at launch. Cortana
experience may vary by region and device.
Pre-release product shown, subject to change. Apps sold separately.
|Home Edition||Pro Edition|
|1 Installation||1 Installation|
|Continuum for Phones|
|Start Menu and Live Tiles|
|Voice, pen, touch, and gesture|
|Mobile Device Management|
Important Please Read
Before you buy, please read these notes and FAQ!
- This is only the Windows OEM product key, the goods will be
provided after checkout
- Cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older operating system
- Requires a clean installation, and all prior data must be backed
- Will not allow for a change to a different motherboard model once
1. What does OEM mean?
OEM product keys are priced lower than their retail counterparts,
but use the same software as retail versions of Windows.Per
Microsoft’s EULA regarding OEM, the product key is tied to the PC
motherboard which it’s initially installed on, and there is
typically no transferring the key between PCs afterwards.
2. Can I directly upgrade from an older operating system?
No, you cannot. A clean installation is required.
3. What is a clean installation?
A clean installation means formatting your hard drive before
installing Windows, so make sure that you have backed up your
4. Do I receive a download link after the checkout?
Yes, once you have placed your order you will receive your product
key and a DVD with instructions to download Windows.
5. Run the media creation tool
- Create installation media for another PC
- Select preferred language
- Select Edition: Windows 10 (it includes both, Pro and Home)
- Select architecture (64-bit or 32-bit)
- Select the media you want to create (USB flash drive or ISO file
to create a DVD)
6. Perform a clean installation
- Boot from the USB flash drive or the DVD
- Select your language, time, and keyboard preferences
- Enter product key
- Installation type: Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)
- Remove all partitions (this deletes all your data!) and create a
new one to install Windows